We're a little older and a little wider, erm, I mean wiser. But we're still happy.
Chuckles and I are awesome together for a lot of reasons.
1) We like to go on adventures. I've been places with him that this Canadian never thought she would ever get to go to.
Standing in front of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C.
Chuck on the back steps of Thomas Jefferson's 'Monticello' in Virginia
Spelunking (oh, how I love that word) in Mammoth Cave, Kentucky.
2) Chuckles loves me even though I'm a complete weirdo. He lets me be exactly who I am. I can burst out into song and dance in the middle of the grocery store and he doesn't bat an eyelash. I swear like a sailor. I'm loud and opinionated. He accepts everything and loves me more for it.
3) I admire Chuckles because he doesn't give a shit about what people think of him. He does crazy things because he knows it will make me laugh. He lets me post pictures of him doing silly things all over the internet. I love hearing other people say, "I love Chuck." It's awesome to have a husband that everybody likes, instead of the other way around.
4) We both like the 'little things' in life.
Hanging out with good friends....
The same music...
Going for picnics in the park...
Enjoying sunsets from our back porch...
Finding a cool place to enjoy the outdoors and take a picture...
Or even going on a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants, impromptu canoe trip.
5) Chuckles loves me for what I strongly believe in...
....And I love Chuckles for what he strongly believes in (*cough*even though the Browns always lose*cough*).
There's no one that I'd rather be with more. Even though both of us aren't easy to live with. I challenge him, he challenges me. We're both challenged. (hehe)
I've been with him through lung cancer. And his oldest daughter's wedding. I don't know which was more stressful!
I think the wedding.
Happy 7 years, Chuckles. Can't believe it's been that long already.